"The rush of new waves greeted my ears, as I glided into undiscovered waters. Though a chapter of my life had ended, my journey was far from over."Open Waters is the region east of Home Waters, and signals the end of the demo. It is easily thrice the size of Home Waters, containing six areas filled with enemies.
While there are currents that block Naija from exploring all the exits, some currents are weak enough that the player can still proceed if persistent.
New Fish Edit
Given the range of Open Waters, this list is limited to fish found in the first two maps of the area, and excluding fish with stronger regional ties elsewhere.
- Veggie Soup recipe
- Sea Loaf dish
- Crab Cake recipe
- Healing Poultice recipe
- Divine Soup recipe (enemy drop only)
Found in Upper Open Waters, leading to The Veil:
Found in Lower Open Waters, near The Abyss:
- Perogi recipe
- King's Skull (requires Spirit form)
- Song Plant Spore Seed (requires Beast form)
- Arnassi Armor (requires Fish form, Spirit form highly recommended)
- Home Waters
- Mithalas City
- The Kelp Forest
- The Veil (requires Beast form, but you can sequence break by using speed boosts from Hot Soup)
- The Arnassi Ruins (requires Beast form)
- The Abyss (requires Sun form)
Aquarian Texts Edit
Approaching The Veil
Towards Lower Open Waters